So. much. to. do.
Do you feel the same way?
I am working on setting myself up for the new year, and I want to do it correctly from the get-go. Here is my to-do list for today & tomorrow:
- Open new bank account for reselling business.
- Set up Poshmark , Mercari & Ebay (Paypal) to Transfer to new account.
- Finish inventory system update.
- List as much inventory as possible.
- Ship any orders that come in.
- Order Free Shipping Supplies from USPS.
- Order Polymailers.
- My Favorites Are: https://amzn.to/2MH9AqK
- And this one: https://amzn.to/2QwjY5Q -Yes, I love animals 🙂
- Create a Schedule For January.
- Create Goals for January.
Like I said. So. Much. To. Do.
But, the best part is, my other business is slow this time of year & my (J.O.B.) is closed until January 12th, giving me so much more time to focus.
We got this.
Are you goal setting? Are you prepped to begin 2020 strong? Do you have any tips/tricks to share?